- On June 1, 2015
Summer is just around the corner. It’s the time of weekend getaways and adventurous vacations. Whether seeking your own personal slice of paradise or opening your vacation or regular home to a multitude of families, now is the time to start opening your home and getting it ready. Cleaning your home may seem intimidating, but you don’t have to do it alone. A professional house cleaning service is the perfect way to get your home summer ready. And here are five reasons why your home wants professional cleaning services.
1. Dust – It has a habit of creeping into the most awkward places. A fine layer on everything is just the beginning. It gets into the corners, behind the refrigerator, and into the oven. Plus, when it’s covering the floor, tracks and trails tell you if you’ve had visitors or not.
2. Mold and Mildew – Winter is damp, dank, and grey. In other words, perfect weather for mold and mildew to creep in and color your walls. But mold and mildew do more than ruin walls and pictures. If not treated correctly, it are potentially harmful to anyone staying in the home.
3. Uninvited Guests – No, I don’t mean the two-legged variety. Mice, ants, and all kinds of critters have a habit of moving in and making themselves comfortable. What’s messier than a four (or six) legged critter?
4. Unforeseen Accidents – This last winter was unusually harsh and accidents can happen. Maybe a pipe froze or a window leaked and all the winter weather moved in.
5. No One Home – Even if your home was sparkling before winter, a home still gets the no one’s been here for months musty smell. Sometimes just opening the windows isn’t enough.
Don’t let your Summer home cleaning become a daunting task. Between the carpets and the ceilings, a lot of dirt and dust accumulates, but you don’t have to clean it alone. After all, who wants to clean when you’re looking to have a great time?
For professional help with these serious matters and more, contact us today. We have the expertise to make your home shine and also make it a much safer environment.