By: Gene Rhodes
If you own, or manage, a commercial building you are well aware of an on-going need that simply won’t go away and that is the need to keep your building clean and good looking. The problem comes in with you having to figure out the best way to get that accomplished. The purpose of this blog is to give you some important insight to exactly what hiring a professional cleaning service vs doing this in-house, or not doing this at all, would give you.
Hiring a professional cleaning service for your business produces a clean, safer, stress-free, environment in which employees perform their work. Employee production will increase, and absences will decrease, when working in a properly cleaned environment. You will find there are many benefits to hiring the right professional cleaning service to keep your office clean and fresh looking:
- Help enhance the productivity of the business making it possible for employees to work in environments that are clean and comfortable.
- A successful way to revive the professional vision of a business is to enhance the supervision and consistency of cleanliness.
- When hiring a professional cleaning service, employees are trained to perform cleaning according to the guidelines of the company hired.
- Cleaning items and equipment are supplied by the professional cleaning service and the cost to the employer is less costly as professional cleaning services buy in bulk.
- Employees of the professional cleaning service are experts and have the knowledge in accordance with their specialty. This gives a business peace of mind as Cleaning Specialists will abide by any appropriate procedures in the company.
- By hiring a professional cleaning service your business will receive complete hygiene care by using comprehensive methods that cleans your business in a shorter span of time.
- Hiring a professional cleaning service removes the hassle involved in managing the supervision of your own cleaning team and ordering supplies.
- Lets not forget about the fact that by hiring a professional cleaning service you no longer have to worry about what you will do if your in-house cleaner calls in sick, goes on vacation, or simply does not show up one day.
- Hiring a professional cleaning service eliminates the requirement of the cleaning person(s) having to be on your staff, thus having to pay for liability insurance, workmans compensation insurance, and payroll taxes for that staff. Why? Because those cleaners become the cleaning services responsibility by being a member of their staff.
Besides these important benefits you will find it labor-saving when hiring a professional cleaning service as you can arrange the cleaning to be done in the evenings when the business is vacant. Cleaning will take a shorter amount of time thus saving you money. Your employees will not be disturbed by the cleaning staff so that production will expand also saving money for the company.
If your business is cleaned on a regular basis it will leave a positive opinion with guests that visit your company. Having a clean business tells your guests you care about the health of your employees and how your company looks to them. A clean business will expand your client base as everyone likes to observe a clean healthy environment.
I trust this blog gave you some valuable insight and, more importantly, made you decision easier. If you want to find out more about what outsourcing these professional cleaning services would cost you, what options are available, etc. then please contact us. ServiceMaster Quality Services is in business to make your professional life easier by allowing you to focus your energies on the more pressing aspects of your job and not having to worry about your building being properly cleaned.