Some restoration projects require that your contents and furnishings be inventoried, packed and safely transported to our climate-controlled warehouse for cleaning, restorations, deodorizing, re-packing and storage until the structural restoration is complete. Be assured that ServiceMaster Quality Services technicians are full trained and will treat your possessions with the utmost care. Our Automated Inventory Control System tracks the status of your belongings from move out to move back.
ServiceMaster Quality Services will:
- Coordinate activities with your insurance claims representative.
- Separate items that will not be packed and moved, including items that will not be restored.
- Pack, provide inventory and transport your belongings to a secure facility. We will provide a copy to you of the inventory.
- Perform restoration, cleaning, deodorizing, and re-packing
- Provide regular, frequent communications regarding the progress of your restoration claim.
- Arrange for re- delivery of your household belongings once the restoration and reconstruction is complete.